Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

"Game Change" Revelations on Elizabeth Edwards and Harry Reid

I just returned from taking my daughter back  to college so I have a lot to catch up on here.  On the drive back I listened to the authors of Game Change being interviewed by Sean Hannity.  The revelations from the book are explosive.  I am looking for a copy of the audio from Hannity's show to post; it was fascinating.  Here is a shorter interview from Good Morning America in the mean time:



By the way, I stopped at a few bookstores on the way home to pick up a copy of the book, it was sold out.

UPDATE:  Jill AKA Pundette has the scoop on the Biden/Obama tension that was covered in detail in the Hannity interview.  Because the media was so focused on Sarah Palin, the Biden gaffes and mounting tension between the two never got covered.   Read about the tensions over at Pundit & Pundette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Web Analytics