Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Palin on Beck's "New Republic" Series


Earlier on Wednesday, Sarah Palin made the following post on Facebook:
FOX News' Glenn Beck is doing an extraordinary job this week walking America behind the scenes of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and outlining who is actually running the White House.

Monday night he asked us to invite one friend to watch; tonight I invite all my friends to watch.

-Sarah Palin

There has been far less fireworks than I expected over a statement by Palin on the left's other favorite whipping post, Glenn Beck. There has still been a few fireworks , don't get me wrong. There just hasn't been the nuclear explosion I was anticipating. Well at least not yet anyway.

I am wondering if some of the silence might be due to the nature of the material Palin was urging her friends on Facebook to watch. Beck is doing a week long series on the radical connections several Czars appointed by Obama have maintained over the years as well as their far left of mainstream beliefs.

I have gathered up a collection of clips from the shows for those who may have missed the series thus far. I have more to add but I think I will break this up in a few posts. For now, there is a lot to take in just from the clips themselves.

8/25

8/26/09 Part I

8/26 Part II Mark Lloyd

Google Books Prologue to a Farce


8/26 Part III Rush

8/26 Part IV Rush

8/26 Part V Karl Rove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Web Analytics