Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

O'Donnell's a contender says ... Chris Matthews?

Broken clock theory applies here naturally, but it's still interesting to hear Chris Matthews, Eugene Robinson and Howard Fineman caution Democrats they dismiss Christine O'Donnell's candidacy at their peril.  Fineman quotes a source who suggests the race will come down to single digits which is far different than the predictions from Rove and his Greek chorus.

Predictably, Democrats having been spiking the ball on this election all day.  I seem to remember an election in Massachusetts that was impossible to lose recently.  Fortunately for O'Donnell, Democrats have already begun repeating the same mistakes they made in Massachusetts.  Talk about your kiss of death:
 
"I'm going to be very honest with you — Chris Coons, everybody knows him in the Democratic caucus. He's my pet. He's my favorite candidate," Reid said.

"Let me tell you about him: A graduate of Yale Divinity School. Yale Law School. A two-time national debate champion. He represents two-thirds of the state now, in an elected capacity. I don't know if you've ever seen him or heard him speak, but he is a dynamic speaker. I don't mean loud or long; he's a communicator. So that's how I feel about Delaware. I've always thought Chris Coons is going to win. I told him that and I tried to get him to run. I'm glad he's running. I just think the world of him. He's my pet."

Keep talking Harry Reid, keep talking. Pay no attention to the tingly-types behind the MSNBC curtain:



Harry Reid's "pet" statement currently at the top of Memeorandum
Woah - Be sure to see the photoshop on this topic at Michelle Malkin's blog

3 comments:

  1. Things seem to have changed very dramatically after O'Donnell's win. Suddenly the Tea Party has earned a lot more respect. From the local news, to PBS to MSNBC, the tone has changed significantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking RightKlik, you're amazing!!!

    I have to agree, no other election has set the season on fire like this one has. Good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry can take his pet for a walk after they both lose on 11/2.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Web Analytics