Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A little solemn reflection on GOP losses from Glenn Beck

I understand there are certainly some who are justifiably upset with the results of some elections last night. I think I might be a bit disillusioned had I woken up this morning in a state that reelected Barney Frank or one that sent Moonbeam Jerry Brown to a third term and sent "Just call me Ma'am" Boxer back to DC. Been there, done that.

Overall though, the GOP is on a path to winning 65 House seatsditching powerful chairmen and long-time incumbents in the process.  Additionally, the GOP gained control over a majority of state legislatures and won key  gubernatorial elections that will make lives miserable for Democrats out of power.  At this point, the GOP won 6 Senate races, including one formerly held by a certain someone who currently resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.  It was a big big big f'in deal to quote our eloquent Vice President Sheriff Joe Biden.

Glenn Beck took a little time this morning to gloat reflect on those victories.  Enjoy

Happy Days are Here Again


2 comments:

  1. For dinner We can generate the actual saddest nhl jerseys lines. Compose, for example, 'the evening is usually starry as well as the cheap nhl jerseys stars tend to be random world in addition to tingl while in the distance'. Your evening breeze revolves from the heavens and also sings. For dinner We can generate the actual saddest lines. MY SPOUSE AND I treasured her, as well as often your woman cherished me also. By way of a short time this way just one MY PARTNER AND I used your ex within this authentic nhl jerseys arms. I kissed her all the time beneath the actual almost endless mist. Your lady treasured me, at times I cherished her far too. Exactly how might just one not need cherished your girlfriend great nonetheless nhl jerseys sight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Web Analytics